New Holland T8040
- detachable front weight
- Tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- engine bonnet can be opened
- steerable and off-road front axle
- retrofittable twin tyres
- tread tyres
- Super Steer steering
- additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
The T8040 really represents the state of the art as far as large-scale tractors from New Holland are concerned. With its 311 HP it is a very powerful tractor. We have equipped this model for the very first time with a fully glazed cabin and the cabin door can be opened. A special feature of the model is the perfect imitation of the unique "Super-Steer" steering capability. In effect, Super-Steer means that the steering capability not only controls the front wheel steering knuckles but also the front axle. This means that a large tractor of this type has a very small turning radius. Like the original, our model also excels in steerage and manoeuvrability. Thanks to the unique play value and steering design, based on the extension of the steering wheel which extends through the cabin's sliding roof, children can make use of the simple to use tractor steering capability, despite the total glazing of the cabin. To sum up, this tractor model with its unique play functions is an innovation in the toy market and to round off the picture we should mention that the bonnet can be opened. The frontloader with its full range of accessories can be attached and there is also an option to re-equip with twin tyres.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.