THIS BIKE IS BUILT AND ON DISPLAY IN STORE SO WILL NOT BE SENT OUT IN ORIGINAL BOX.
The Forme Curbar 2 is a trail-worthy daily rider that's perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A suspension fork, 16 speeds and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
The Curbar 2 features a lightweight aluminium frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain. This versatile hardtail delivers a great ride for all your adventures, but also doubles perfectly as a commuter bike so you can get the best of both worlds!
Key Features & Benefits:
SR Suntour suspension fork: For comfort and control.
Hydraulic disc brakes: For reliable stopping in all conditions.
Shimano 16 speed gears: To get you up the steepest of hills.
- Frame:FORME 6061 Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- Rear Shock (If Applicable):N/A
- Fork:SR Suntour XCM HLO , coil spring, preload, 100 mm travel, with lockout function.
- Number of Gears:16
- Gear Shifters:Shimano Altus M315, 8-speed
- Chainset:Shimano M315 2X chainring
- Rear Cassette:Shimano HG200, 11-32, 8-speed
- Chain:KMC Z8, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Altus, long cage, 34T max cog
- Bottom Bracket:Sealed threaded cartridge
- Pedals:Nylon platform
- Rims:Forme, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve
- Front Hub:Alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Rear Hub:Alloy, 6-bolt, 8sp freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Front Tyre:Kenda Kadre 27.5x2.1
- Rear Tyre:Kenda Kadre 27.5x2.1
- Brakes:Tektro HD-M275
- Handlebars:Forme Alloy
- Handlebar Grips:Forme Kraton
- Headset:Semi-integrated, 1-1/8"
- Stem:Forme Alloy
- Saddle:Forme Sport Comfort
- Seatpost:Forme alloy, 27.2 mm
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.