This bike is built and on display in the shop hence delivery is unchecked. Should you be interested in having this delivered please call the shop on 01475530444
The Forme Curbar 3 is a trail-worthy daily rider that's perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A suspension fork, 14 speeds and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
The Curbar 3 features a lightweight aluminium frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look and a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain. This versatile hardtail delivers a great ride for all your adventures, but also doubles perfectly as a commuter bike so you can get the best of both worlds!
Key Features & Benefits:
- SR Suntour suspension fork:For comfort and control.
- Hydraulic disc brakes:For reliable stopping in all conditions.
- Shimano 14 speed gears:To get you up the steepest of hills.
- Frame: FORME 6061 Aluminium, internal routing, chainstay disc-brake mount, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 28, coil spring, preload, 100 mm travel
- Number of Gears:14
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Altus M315, 7-speed
- Chainset: Shimano M315 2X chainring
- Chainrings: 36/22
- Rear Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-32, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur :Shimano Altus, long cage, 34T max cog
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed threaded cartridge
- Pedals: Nylon platform
- Rims: Forme, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve
- Front Hub: Alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 6-bolt, 7sp freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Front Tyre: Kenda Kadre 29x2.1
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Kadre 29x2.1
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275
- Handlebars: Forme Alloy
- Handlebar Grips: Forme Kraton
- Headset: Semi-integrated, 1-1/8"
- Stem: Forme Alloy
- Saddle: Forme Sport Comfort
- Seatpost: Forme alloy, 27.2 mm