Carefully crafted for riders who prefer the aesthetic look, handling and feel of a mountain bike. Forme's Sterndale series mountain bikes are versatile, ideal for both leisure rides and touring through varying types of terrain with confidence. The Sterndale bike range features UK inspired geometry; powerful hydraulic disc brakes, a full Shimano groupset and Kenda Slant Six tyres.
- Frame: Forme 6064 Alloy
- Fork: 100mm, 9mm QR, SR Suntour M30
- Wheels: Forme Alloy 32h Rims, Forme Alloy 32h hubs
- Brakes: Tektro Alloy V-Brakes
- Chainset: Shimano Tourney 24/34/42T, Square Tapper, 170mm
- Gears: 21 Speed Shimano EZ Fire Plus shifters with 8 Speed Shimano Altus derailleur
- Steering: Forme alloy stem, Forme Alloy 720mm 1" rise handlebars
- Saddle: Forme Selle Royal 142mm saddle
- Features: Forme platform resin pedals, twin bolt seatpost, catridge headset, KMC Z51 chain, Shimano Multipull freewheel cassette
- Frame Size: 19"
- Colour: Orange
Forme's entire design and realisation process, beginning with the inception to the design, prototyping and final realisation, takes place right at the heart of Britain, the bikes are put through real world tests, making use of challenging conditions to ensure the bikes are stacked full of performance, comfort and practical features that allow the rider to ride confidently in all seasons and types of terrain. Forme bikes are at the height of British cycling, meeting the highest possible standards in quality, build, design and delivering consistent performance every single day.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.