Head out into the wilds and set up the hi-tech LEGO® City Arctic Base Camp to explore the secrets of the ice! Set out on major expeditions with the snow scooter and husky sled team. Investigate the secrets of the ice with the powerful tracked exploration vehicle. Call for helicopter back-up and deploy the winch and net to carry large blocks of ice back to base. Transfer the mysterious crystals into the laboratory on the conveyor belt and open the walls and roof of the lab for easy play. Help the scientist and research assistant analyze your findings with the 2 computers, microscope and other equipment. Then relax in a cozy corner of the garage and watch TV before lowering the door, driving out on the snow scooter and beginning another research mission. But beware – this is a dangerous place with extreme weather conditions and a polar bear lurking near the camp! Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessories: 4 Arctic explorers, pilot, scientist and a research assistant.
- Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessories: 4 Arctic explorers, pilot, scientist and a research assistant
- Arctic Base Camp features a laboratory with opening walls and roof, microscope, magnifying glass, 2 computers, circular saw, binoculars, walkie-talkie, pickaxe, coffee mug, plus a garage with opening roof, scooter and cozy corner with chairs, table and a TV
- Base Camp also features a radar, antenna and solar panels on the roof
- Tracked exploration vehicle features massive tracks, huge rotating drill, multiple lights, 2 exhaust pipes, antenna and a walkie-talkie
- Helicopter features a cockpit for a minifigure, turning rotors, turning rear propeller and a winch with a net
- Husky sled team features 4 huskies, a sled, lights, radar, radar display, camera, fishing rod, box with 3 fish and a chainsaw
- Also includes a polar bear, 2 translucent blue ice blocks and 3 crystal elements
- Accessories include Arctic explorer hoods
- Set out on expeditions with the snow scooter and husky sled team
- Carry giant blocks back to base with the helicopter’s winch and net
- Investigate the secrets of the ice with the tracked exploration vehicle
- Move crystal elements into the lab for analysis with the conveyor belt
- Watch out for the polar bear roaming around the camp!
- Arctic Base Camp measures over 7” (19cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
- Ice driller measures over 4” (11cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide
- Helicopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide
- Husky sled measures over 3” (9cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (5cm)
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.