- Landing gear in 2 optional positions
- Structurally detailed surfaces
- Decals for 2 versions
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Model kits are designed for children aged 10 years and upwards
- The Bf 109 played an important role in all missions during the Second World War. The prototype flew for the first time on 28.05.1935. The single-seater fighter had a DB 605 engine with max. 1,435 HP, maximum speed 594 km/h at 7,400 m altitude. The total production number was about 35,000 units. - Chassis optionally in 2 positions - Detailed surfaces with embedded engravings - Decals for 2 versions - Detailed cockpit with instrument panel Warnings ! Attention! Not suitable for children under 8 years. Solvent-based adhesive (contains n-butyl acetate, 12.5 g) and water-soluble paints are included. Glue bottle with functional, sharp tip! Store under lock and key. Liquid and steam flammable. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Disposal according to local / regional / national / international regulations. Use under adult supervision. Read and follow instructions with your child before use and keep ready for reference WARNING! For children over 8 years of age only! For use under adult supervision. WARNING! Adhesive containing solvent and water-soluble paints included. Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep for reference.